About Us - Overview
At Axis we believe in hiring and training the best, our team consist of the industry leading experts. If you have a passion for Real estate come join our team, we are sure you’ll fit right in.
Life @ Axis Capstone
"Be sure you put your feet in the right place, then stand firm." -Abraham Lincoln
With highly motivated and confident team of people with diverse backgrounds, Axis capstone believes in listening to everyone's ideas. Our employees are important to us we are always there to hear them out, we believe that each and every employee helps our company succeed. At Axis, we make sure work-life balance is accurately maintained, though we function in a fast moving business environment with fluid and dynamic business models. Our policies and procedures are based upon the principles of Trust, Care and Empowerment.
Career Growth / Opportunity
We ensure our employees grow with us. We believe in rewarding good work, we ensure none of our employees go unnoticed. We ensure we train our employees in the best possible way possible to enhance their skill set.
To be a part of the Axis Concept Capstone family, please email your Resume to email@example.com
1. Reports to Sales & Marketing Manager in day-to-day operations and tasks.
2. Manage, coordinate and motivate company sales and marketing functions to achieve required sales targets.
3. Help to implement processes, procedures and tools to maximize the productivity and performance of the sales and marketing functions and to facilitate integration with other departments .
4. Conduct Market Research to develop an understanding of the competition, opportunities and customers. Give advice to the real estate development team based on these findings.
5. Help to Plan, develop and execute sales & marketing strategies.
6. Develop and coordinate sales release cycle and methodology, optimizing product take-up rates and pricing, based on customer requirements for products and services .
7. Supervise the planning and development of company marketing and communications materials.
8. Sales target achievements