Why Invest in Bangalore?
The real estate sector in India has been going through a transition over the past year. However, the residential real estate market in Bangalore has managed to enjoy stable growth as compared to other metropolitan cities. Here are some of the reasons why buying or investing in property in Bangalore is a good idea:
1) One of the most important factors spurring real estate growth is the ballooning of manufacturing hubs (in and around Bannerghatta Road, JP Nagar,, IT parks (Hebbal and Marathahalli) and SEZs across the city.
2) 6 out of a total of 9 Namma Metro lines are now functional across various parts of the city. South Bangalore especially Bannerghatta Road and JP Nagar has good connectivity. This has not only spurred the growth of Bangalore’s real estate market (and realty prices!) along these lines, but is also been a great addition to the burgeoning IT industry, and has given rise to lucrative employment prospects.
3) There has been an increase in the number of high-end residential projects mushrooming across parts of the city, especially in and around JP Nagar and Bannerghatta Road. Projects by renowned national and international architects and designers are paving the way for high-end living in flats for sale in Bangalore. The demand for villas, bungalows, and apartments for sale is increasing amongst NRIs as well as natives of the city, many of whom enjoy attractive pay packages.
4) Bangalore has always been known as a haven for students, with several nationally ranked educational institutions in the city. This, coupled with ample job opportunities in the IT industry, has led to a steady demand for apartments for sale in Bangalore; especially in the areas of Jp Nagar,Bannerghatta Road ,Electronic City, Whitefield, the ORR corridor, and a few areas in North Bangalore.
5) In terms of steady ROI, the preferred areas to buy property or new projects in Bangalore have been the following – JP Nagar,Bannerghatta Road,Yelhanka etc. These locations have also seen the highest demand and appreciation for residential property.
Why JP Nagar is the perfect Investment in Bangalore?
JP Nagar today consists of Bangalore’s affluent population and has become a major residential area. This area is filled with parks, small ponds or lakes and great roads. JP Nagar id filled with a lot of prominent people of Karnataka, including actors, politicians and other artists.
JP Nagar also has great connectivity in terms of Buses and other road transport. Electronic city is approx 20 Kms away and Majestic is 12 Kms approx. This area is also near Kormangala and other prime areas of Bangalore.
From residential flats and apartments to independent bungalows and villas, you would find all possible real estate development in this area. JP Nagar is divided into many phases. But only 7th and 8th phase is seeing a growth in price trends.
Top 5 Reasons to settle down near JP NAGAR!
With the housing business more competitive than ever and the government making it easier for home buyers to get settled down, Now is arguably the best time to invest in a home if you’ve been wondering about doing so.
Bangalore is one of, if not the most preferred destination for most of the young happening and go getting IT crowd for a various number of reasons like the climate, it being the most tech savvy place in the country and the multicultural lifestyle.
One of the most popular destinations for everyone seems to be in and around Bannerghatta Road,JP Nagar and for all the right reasons this is the perfect choice for many
JP Nagar is one of the largest electronic industrial parks across the country. It is covered by over 332 acres of space and is divided into three phases. This means you will always have a variety of choices and with so much space there is always room for more to go and explore to get the dream you’ve always wanted.
A big concern for many people who wish to move to a new place is the security of their family. JP Nagar is one of the safest and calmest places you will ever find. So much so that there are even women-only buses for commute which make it safer for the ladies of the house to travel to and forth from their work.
PROXIMITY TO IT COMPANIES
All the big IT companies and firms, You name it and Bannerghatta Road,JP Nagar has it! It has been estimated that there are almost over 200 IT companies including the likes of Tata Consultancy Services, Wipro and Bosch all hold offices here. So Commute is not an issue if you were to take a place close to JP Nagar.
There have been continuous developments in the area and with every passing day it only seems to get better and better with more malls, shops and places to visit which will keep you and your family occupied all the time. There are quality schools for your kids and places for recreation for the family all around. The government has also planned to convert the place into a smart city ! You’d be smart to get into the smart city before it becomes so!
Make your address a statement with Axiscapstone
Among the top Real Estate developers in bangalore, Axis Capstone had created a niche for its esteemed clients' in terms of delivering comprehensive Real estate solutions. With our incomparable legacy in construction sector, we have inspired and invited many foreign citizens of Indian origin to invest in their country of origin thorough our flawless project delivery module. We have been consistently providing quality lifestyle with a better living prospect. Our projects are an exquisite craftsmanship of intellectual and stylish architectural plan with innovative designs which are reflected in number of accomplished projects we have delivered so far. We understand our NRI clients' requirements and offer them the best solutions they deserve which exceed their expectations in terms of quality and fulfilling necessary regulatory formalities.
Asst.manager salesExp min of 4 years
Graduation or MBA
Job descriptions Asst.Managers:
1. Reports to Sales & Marketing Manager in day-to-day operations and tasks.
2. Manage, coordinate and motivate company sales and marketing functions to achieve required sales targets.
3. Help to implement processes, procedures and tools to maximize the productivity and performance of the sales and marketing functions and to facilitate integration with other departments .
4. Conduct Market Research to develop an understanding of the competition, opportunities and customers. Give advice to the real estate development team based on these findings.
5. Help to Plan, develop and execute sales & marketing strategies.
6. Develop and coordinate sales release cycle and methodology, optimizing product take-up rates and pricing, based on customer requirements for products and services .
7. Supervise the planning and development of company marketing and communications materials.
8. Sales target achievements